Biscuit Joiner HVF 710 – S
Art. No. 00702 907 1 (2219)
Powerful, rugged 710 watt machine for reliable, precise connections in hard wood, soft wood, particle board and plastic with wood connection plates. Also suitable for repairing material defects with wood patches.
- Swivelling front plate with scale for mitre connections of 0–90° (continuously variable), with 22.5°, 45° and 67.5° grid patterns
- Height-adjustable front plate for various material thicknesses with scale of 0–26 mm (0–1 inch) and 3 fast settings on revolver depth stop.
- Preset milling depth for wood connection plates, sizes 0, 10 and 20, and Duplex (D), Simplex (S) and Max with fine adjustment.
- Guide carriage, cutter housing, column guide, swivel and height stop made from die cast aluminium.
- Two-column guide for precision operation
- Metal gearbox for high stability
- Integrated dust extractor blows the swarf to the side and away from the area being worked; dust bag connection available.
- For efficient suction, we recommend the ISS 45-M industrial vacuum cleaner.
- Attachable plastic plate protects the hand from the cutter.
- Rubber rings on front plate to prevent slippage on the work surface
- Easily visible centre and outside marks on floor and front plate.
- Ergonomic polyamide housing, large bar handle and easily accessible On/Off switch with locking function for continuous operation.
- Spindle lock
- Automatic cut-off carbon brushes