Angle Grinder 125mm
Art. No. 00702 472 2 – 1000W (2242)
Art. No. 00702 476 2 – 1400W (2243)
- Min./max. nominal voltage: 220 / 240 V/AC
- Min./max. frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Protection class: Protection class II/protective insulation
- Power input: 1400 W
- Power output: 800 W
- Min./max. idle speed: 2800-11000 U/min(rpm)
- Max. rotation speed at nominal load: 9250 U/min(rpm)
- Max. cutting disc diameter.: 125 mm
- Thread type x spindle-thread diameter: M 14 mm
- Weight of machine: 2.5 kg
- Cable length: 4 m
• The infinitely adjustable speed control makes the angle grinder the ideal solution for all applications
• The rotation speed can be optimally adapted to the material that is to be machined
For rapid progress with work as the rotation speed remains constant even under load.
Following an interruption in the power supply, the angle grinder does not restart unintentionally, significantly reducing the risk of injury.
Overload protection and soft start
Increases the service life and operational safety of the machine.
Mechanical decoupling ensures no recoil if the disk locks. For a high level of protection for the user and rapid continuation of work.
“Q-Nut” quick-clamping nut and quickly adjustable protective cover
The quick-action clamping nut allows rapid and tool-free disc changes at the press of a button. Ideally supplemented by the quick-adjustment protective cover.